The most common question we are asked: Am I watering too much or too little? The solution to this problem provides our soil sensor moisture.
Soil moisture depends on many factors. The factors include, for example, CO2, outside temperature, humidity or watering amount. From the outside it is very difficult to judge whether there is under- or over-watering. Therefore, we offer you a soil sensor moisture for this problem.
What is the benefit of a soil sensor moisture?
For indoor growing of your favorite plant, controlling the moisture in the soil is very important as it allows the plants to grow healthily. If the soil is too dry, your favorite plants will not be able to absorb enough water and will dry out. If the soil is too wet, the roots can drown or fungal infections can develop.
Ein Bodensensor, der die Feuchtigkeit in der Erde misst, ist daher ein nützliches Werkzeug für jeden Indoor-Grower. So stellst du sicher, dass die Pflanzen die richtige Menge an Wasser erhalten. Der Bodensensor kann helfen, den Zeitpunkt für das Gießen zu bestimmen. Durch die Verwendung eines Bodensensors können Indoor-Grower auch die Feuchtigkeit in verschiedenen Bereichen des Anbaus messen und sicherstellen, dass sie gleichmäßig verteilt ist.
The Soil Sensor Moisture is especially suitable for grow beginners, because especially if you are new to indoor growing, the correct watering and humidity can quickly become too much. The Soil Sensor Moisture and the corresponding app make it easy for you. Just follow the recommendations of the app and your plant will be protected from over- and underwatering.
What are the advantages of the Bonsanto Soil Sensor?
- The sensor measures the moisture content in the soil and shows you how the moisture develops over a period of time.
- The soil sensor can be permanently stuck in the soil. Other sensors have the disadvantage that they can only be inserted into the earth for a short time and are pulled out again after measuring.
- The fertilizer content of your soil can also be detected with the help of the sensor. So you know how high the nutrient concentration in your soil is and can avoid under- and overfertilization.
Application of the soil sensor humidity:
The application of our soil sensor moisture is very simple. Our soil sensor moisture is equipped with a battery that lasts for several months. First, connect the sensor to the app via Bluetooth. You can find the app in the Android or Apple store. Then you can insert the moisture sensor into the soil. Soon your app will show you how high the moisture of the soil is.
- Bonsanto® Premium Soil
- Android / Apple Smartphones
Scope of delivery:
- Soil sensor moisture (measuring device for determining soil moisture)
- App for Apple / Android device
- Bluetooth sensor (connection to smartphone)