Compact solar systems such as balcony power plants or photovoltaic systems are used to feed electricity produced in-house into a power socket. Electricity can be produced legally and cost-effectively in this way.
- Fasten the solar system with screws / angle / mounting adhesive / lying on a place with as much sun as possible (e.g. outdoor balcony, carport, lawn, roof, garage).
- The solar panels are connected to an inverter (simply by plugging). From the inverter comes a 230V cable.
- The 230V cable is plugged into a socket in your apartment / house (e.g. outdoor socket).
- The solar system produces electricity as soon as the sun shines and feeds the electricity directly into the socket.
- Your consumers (lamps, refrigerator, TV, etc.) first draw power from the solar system. The remaining electricity is taken by the consumers from the public grid. If you have an old electricity meter, it will even turn backwards if too much electricity is produced. This is not possible with the new digital meters.
In 3 minutes your balcony power plant is ready for use:
- Connect panels with inverter
- Put panels in the sun
- Plug the inverter into the socket
- Save energy costs
The key advantages of the panels including 700 Watt inverter are as follows:
- Extremely light (2Kg) and compact
- Very easy assembly by adhesive / screws
- Special aesthetics (latest generation in black optics)
- Reliable inverter
- 24h customer support for setup questions
Scope of delivery:
- 4x Module a 110 Watt
- 1x inverter 700 watt
- Schuko cable with 230 volt plug (6 m long)
- Cable for connecting the panels